Ask Mr. Spock

Home Forums Gender Ask Mr. Spock

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kavita26733
    Participant

Why aren’t men more emotional, and why don’t they let their hearts rule their minds?
    Original Code GE87. Click here to see responses from the original archives. Click “to respond” below to reply.

User Detail :  

Name : Kavita26733, Gender : F, City : Delhi, State : NA Country : India, 

Patrick

When I was in grade school, I was very emotional. Everyone gets made fun of, the kids who are more emotional get made fun of more because its more fun when you get a reaction. This led to numerous fights. Today I can be proud that I never lost a fight, but at that time I was letting my heart run off with my head. After 7th grade when I almost killed someone, I finally ‘settled down’. I guess I stopped having much of a reaction to anything. You could literally say anything to me you wanted and I wont take it personally. If I still thought with my heart, I would beat you senseless. Men who let their emotions take control are DANGEROUS. That is how people die. It is appropriate to be emotional sometimes, I can become very emotional if the right situation presents itself, but I can control when and where it happens and thus, who is around. I will NOT become emotional unless im around people I absolutely trust. I dont even trust some of my best guy friends in this way. I’ve had many girlfriends, but until recently, I hadnt fallen in love. The girl I fell in love with was only in the country for a year, and so when she left, I kissed her goodbye at the airport, walked out, drove home, went to a movie, chilled with some friends, and woke up in the middle of the night crying. I’ts not that I don’t have emotions, I just can control them. I’m glad men control their emotions, or I might be dead right now, as would many people…

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Strait as an arrow, Race : Irish, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 18, City : Los Altos, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Upper middle class, 
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.