Reply To: Holding crotches, losing pants…

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Holding crotches, losing pants… Reply To: Holding crotches, losing pants…

Aaron

I agree with Herb that the baggy pants look comes from prison, where the inmates are not given belts and their pants tend to hang down. On the issue of grabbing crotches, I believe that it is a learned behavior dating back to slavery. When whites would lynch a black man, they would cut off his penis and in most cases keep it in a pickle jar as a keepsake or shove it in the lynched man’s mouth after he was dead. Black men came to understand that the only thing they had that the white man wanted was between their legs. So they held onto their crotches in fear that they might be taken away. That fear changed to pride, and our pride caused fear in some white men, and now you have all of the sexual myths of today about black men vs. white men. I won’t mention any, but you know what they are.

User Detail :  

Name : Aaron, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 31, City : Palo Alto, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Customer Service Rep, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,