Reply To: Reply To: Blacks alleging racism

David

I regularly find myself examining inter-racial couples, not because I am offended or troubled by their choices, but because I am fascinated by the phenomenon. I wonder why they made the choices that they have and just what the attraction is. I believe that I am more prone to observe inter-racial couples with an anthropological eye, but I tend to stare at people in general, because all people are interesting. Especially in my area, mixed couples are still rare enough to be unique and, therefore, even more interesting. Why does it seem that there are more black man/white woman couples than the reverse? Is my assumption, based purely on observation, even correct? A white woman who was dating a black man once told me that the black women in the area had negative feelings toward her for ‘stealing their man’. Is this an experience that is representative of the norm?

User Detail :  

Name : David, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Baptist, Age : 26, City : Fluvanna, State : VA Country : United States, Occupation : Teacher, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,