Reply To: Odd (Wo)Man Out

Home Forums General Diversity Odd (Wo)Man Out Reply To: Odd (Wo)Man Out

FESTUS
Participant

DEAR SIR/MADAM, I AM MR FESTUS ODIMEGWU,THE MANAGING DIRECTOR/C.E.O OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC.( http://www.nbplc.com/bio_odimegwu.asp),THE NATIONS BIGGEST BEER MAKING FIRM. RECENTLY , MY COMPANY COMMISSIONED AN ULTRA MODERN PRODUCTION PLANT AT AMA IN ENUGU STATE EASTERN NIGERIA.IN PARTNERSHIP WITH HEINEKEN CORPORATE N.V http://www.nbplc.com/bizpartners-home.asp DURING THE PROCESS OF CONTRUCTION OF THE NEW PLANT,AN AMERICAN EXPERTRAITE ENGINEER MR JONATHON SLOAN WHO JOINED THIS COMPANY THRUOGH A JOB ADVERTISEMENT PLACED ON WINEBUSINESS.COM WEBSITE DIED IN A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT ALONG ENUGU ABUJA EXPRESS ROAD,ON THE 12TH OF OCTOBER 2003. MR JONATHON SLOAN WHO IS ON A PAY LEVEL OF $35,000.00USD MONTHLY FOR A 3 YEARS CONTRACT DID NOT PROVIDE US WITH DETAILS OF HIS NEXT OF KIN BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH ON THE 12TH OF OCTOBER 2003. MR J. SLOAN WORKED FOR US FOR ONLY 38 MONTHS AND IS INTITLED TO A TOTAL SUM OF$1,330,000USD WHILE HIS FAMILY IS ENTITLED TO THE SUM OF 3MILLION USD COMPENSATION FEE AS STIPULATED BY OUR COMPANY STAFF WELFARE POLICY. THIS BRINGS MR JONATHON’S TOTAL ENTITLEMENTS TO $4,330,000 USD. THIS MONEY IS DUE FOR PAYMENT TO MR JONATHON SLOANS FAMILY AS SOON AS THEY ARE LOCATED. AS THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY,I AM IN A POSITION TO PROCESS THE SUM TO BE PAID TO A FOREIGNER WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE FAMILY OF THE DECEASED.AS A RESULT OF THIS I HEREBY CONTACT YOU AS A MEMBER OF THE WINE JOBS COMMUNITY TO TEAM UP WITH ME AND CLAIM THIS MONEY. I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL NECCESARY DETAILS AND DOCUMENTS TO LEGALLY LAY CLAIM ON THIS MONEY. AT THE SUCCESSFULL REMITTANCE OF THIS SUM INTO AN ACCOUNT WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED BY YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY,WE WILL SHARE THIS MONEY ON A 50-50 RATIO. I EARNESTLY SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS DEAL SO AS TO BETTER OUR LIVES, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY VIA MR PERSONAL E-MAIL festus_odimegwu_nbplc@yahoo.com . I GIVE YOU ALL ASSURANCE AS REGARDS THE SMOTHNESS OF THIS PROPOSAL. I EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE. THANK YOU ODIMEGWU FESTUS.

User Detail :  

Name : FESTUS, City : MERRYLANDS, State : AL Country : Australia,