Reply To: Asian and white faces

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Asian and white faces Reply To: Asian and white faces

Amanda

Oh, HONEY. My Chinese-Canadian husband’s face is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Chocolate-coloured, almond-shaped eyes; strong, manly cheekbones; the luscious mouth of a rock god; absolutely perfect ears set on his neck like seashells;lustrous black hair; skin like buckwheat honey; and an elegant nose that doesn’t get in the way when we kiss. And when he smiles? Help me, Rhonda! I will keep trying to earn that smile for the rest of our lives. Give me a break, Gu Li. Look at a film by Wong Kar Wai or Zhang Yimou, and find me someone in it whose face is NOT beautiful. Not that I think beauty is race-based. I love my husband’s face, which is shaped by his sex and his ‘race’, but also by who he is as an individual. I have been attracted to people of many backgrounds, including my own. But he is definitely the most fascinating.

User Detail :  

Name : Amanda, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : leanna.brodie@sympatico.ca, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : writer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,