Reply To: Will we be ‘Bushed’ back 50 years?

Home Forums General Diversity Will we be ‘Bushed’ back 50 years? Reply To: Will we be ‘Bushed’ back 50 years?

Lucy22376
Participant

There will be some changes, but I don’t think there will be anything as drastic as you have described. I am most worried about an increase in laws banning or restricting abortion. Gay rights issues might also take a hit. We have to remember that the right-wing Christians have a big hand in the Republican Party. I think this is the time for people to be particularly vigilant about protecting the rights that we have and not let them be eroded. As far as buying a firearm goes, I don’t think that who ever is the next president will cause the need for personal protection to increase or decrease. My advice is that if you feel you need a firearm for protection, then go ahead and buy one, but make sure you get the proper training on how to use and store it. Firearms are a very effective means of self-defense, but only to those who know how to use them.

User Detail :  

Name : Lucy22376, Gender : F, Race : Hispanic/Latino (may be any race), Age : 26, City : San Jose, State : CA Country : United States, Occupation : Engineer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,