Reply To: Why hurt gay people?

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Why hurt gay people? Reply To: Why hurt gay people?

Stephanie27800
Participant

It is unacceptable to hurt someone because of their sexual orioentation. But what the gay people have to understand is that it is still not completely accepted and if a gay man goes and hits on a straight man, gets turned down and persists the straight man isn’t going to take it lightly. To me I’d treat it just like if a straight man hit on me. If a gay woman hit on me and didn’t get the point I’ be likely to slap her, but not because she’s gay, because she persisted uninvitedly. Forgive me I cannot remember his name, the gay man from Larime,WI who was brutely murdered. I am in now way whatsoever excuseing what those other guys did but has anyone thought if he wouldn’t have persisted it may never have happend? If someone says no they mean no, not keep trying and maybee I’ll change my mind.

User Detail :  

Name : Stephanie27800, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 21, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Middle class,