Reply To: Reply To: A thing for white men

Gee, but it reeks of self-loathing, and loathing of ones’ own male and female counterparts, in here. I’m an African American woman. I love African American men. And yes, some black men have issues, but they do not represent the majority of black men, and to David, thank goodness that all…black men do not think like you. And also to you, I just love how brothers…excuse me, negro men like yourself speak negatively about Black women. Unless you’ve been with every single African American woman in your age group, you are not qualified to make such disparaging remarks about them. Are you telling me that EVERY SINGLE African or African American woman you’ve ever met, including those in the area you live, are what you describe? That’s funny, because I know plenty of African and African American women who DO have their heads on straight, and whose demeanor is perfectly fine. Why don’t you just be man enough to admit the REAL reason you don’t want African or African American women…could it be because when you look at that black skin, those distinctly AFRICAN features, you are turned off because you find these women physically unappealing? And because you find your own black skin, broad nose, full lips to be equally unattractive? Be real and admit that you find anything but BLACK attractive. And stop putting your own mental disability (and YES, self hate is a mental disability) on the backs of Black women. We’re fed up with that crap.

User Detail :  

Name : Rhonda-P-Outlaw19810, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Lutheran, Age : 44, City : Laurelton, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Account Representative, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,