Reply To: White teacher who quit urban school

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity White teacher who quit urban school Reply To: White teacher who quit urban school

James E.

You have my sympathy for being assaulted. No one should have to be a victim. But it concerns me that your mother would call you the ‘N’ word. Why were you assaulted so many times? Did you use the ‘N’ word or some other racial slur? Did you portray yourself as a missionary among the natives? There is that saying that the apple does not fall far from the tree. I know many white teachers who teach at all-black or predominantly minority schools, male and female, who have never had a problem. I am not saying there is any justification for your assault, but there may be a determining factor behind it. Ask yourself the above questions, and be honest. This way, it may never happen again.

User Detail :  

Name : James E., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 29, City : Baton Rouge, State : LA Country : United States, Occupation : trainer/instructor, Education level : 4 Years of College,