Reply To: Why don’t teens cherish virginity?

Home Forums Age-related Why don’t teens cherish virginity? Reply To: Why don’t teens cherish virginity?

#37270

Craig31891
Participant

Actually, yes they do. According to a December 15, 2004, news release, the report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention compared the latest findings to a previous survey in 1995. Among boys 15 to 17, virginity rates rose from 57 to 69 percent. For girls in the same age group, virginity was up from 62 to 70 percent. So, it’s probably more likely that kids today (just like we did 25 years ago) are bragging a lot more than they’re actually doing. I respect your choice and the choice of 70% of your classmates. But, please remember that the other 30% made their choices for their own reasons that you may or may not understand. Don’t condemn them for wanting something different.

User Detail :  

Name : Craig31891, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Methodist, Age : 42, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Occupation : Consultant, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class,