Reply To: I wanna be white

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity I wanna be white Reply To: I wanna be white

I can tell you from first hand experience that there’s nothing particularly great about being white. We get depressed, self-hating, hung-up and all the rest of it. I have a happy enough life, but I can’t say it would be any different if I were some other colour or race. I can’t imagine changing and I wouldn’t ask anyone else to change to be like me. Say I suddenly decided to ‘become’ left-handed because so many talented and creative people were southpaws and I feel more affinity for Leonardo da Vinci than for my right-handed relatives. You’d think I was stupid, yes? I’d be better off developing my creative skills then trying to use my off-hand. Get on with what makes you happy. Be all you can be. You wouldn’t automatically be any happier white.

User Detail :  

Name : Adrian Petyt, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 36, City : Hong Kong, State : NA Country : China, Occupation : Drama/Writing teacher, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,