Reply To: “Clean” white people?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity “Clean” white people? Reply To: “Clean” white people?

Augustine23571
Participant

Who are these white people that wash their hair daily but do not bathe daily? I’ve never heard of anything like this. I know some people (mostly women) bathe daily but do not wash their hair daily, because they don’t want to have to style it. People who wear short hair typically do both daily. Personally I think going around with an oily scalp would be gross and irritating. And people who do not bathe daily, unless they are extremely inactive or live in a very cold climate, are just not clean. They may not smell themselves but others around them do, and they get talked about behind their backs. Also, different races having distinctive ‘essential’ body odors (i.e., not produced by cosmetics, diet, etc.) is too well known to be denied out of hand by advocates of ‘political correctness’. Daily bathing keeps these odors to a minimum. Past generations didn’t have the abundant water and soap available. We do, and I think people should use it. If they choose not to, they become objects of speculation.

User Detail :  

Name : Augustine23571, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 40, City : Columbia, State : SC Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,