Reply To: Hair in other places

Home Forums Gender Hair in other places Reply To: Hair in other places

Walter
Participant

Honestly, the presence of female body hair is more common in some ethnic groups than in others…Being African-American, having lived in African-American/Latino neighborhoods here in NYC, having plenty of African-American and Latino friends and of course, having dated African-American women and Latinas, to me, it was a fairly common thing to see a Black woman or a Latina that would have body hair…Whether it would be on her arms, or legs, or on the upper lip or sideburns, it was not an uncommon thing at all…..And guess what? It makes them no less feminine nor no less beautiful than any other women of any other races or ethnic backgrounds….Matter of fact, one of my ex-girlfriends, who is Puerto Rican, also had a very full ‘treasure trail’ from right above her navel, down to her densely and ample-haired pubic region, as did another one of my ex-girlfriends, who is Jamaican….And both of those women had and still have PLENTY of men, black, white, blue, or brown, who think they are lovely….So, please do not let society’s influence cause you to look down upon yourself as I am sure that you are lovely as you are!

User Detail :  

Name : Walter, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Age : 39, City : Brooklyn, State : NY Country : United States, Occupation : Business Owner/Consultant, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,