Reply To: Can independent women and poor guys mix?

Home Forums Gender Can independent women and poor guys mix? Reply To: Can independent women and poor guys mix?

Leslie22878
Participant

I am a professional woman with a PhD. I married a guy who was a ‘poor guy’ and boy, and was that a mess. I have dated men from lower-income brackets, and I find that, when it comes down to it, they are attracted to me because I am a doctor and have money, not because I am a cool chick to hang with. I routinely do not date men from lower-income brackets for this reason. Additionally, as a well-educated woman, I prefer that the men I date are well-educated as well. This often means they are in similarly high-level professions. Not that I or any of my ‘independent woman’ friends would never consider dating a ‘poor guy,’ just that it would definitely not be my first choice in men.

User Detail :  

Name : Leslie22878, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 26, City : Tampa, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : Health Care Professional, Education level : Over 4 Years of College,