Reply To: Wha is Asian female beauty?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Wha is Asian female beauty? Reply To: Wha is Asian female beauty?

Ross
Participant

I’ve lived in several Asian countries and had relationships with the women there, so I feel qualified to answer your question. Physically, I am attracted to Asian women because they tend to be more petite than American women. I am attracted to their slender body type, shiny straight black hair, and I find their eye shape gives them an ‘exotic’ look that gets my attention. I also like their skin tone and I think they have softer skin and fewer blemishes. On the inside, I’m attracted to Asian women because they seem more soft-spoken, emotionally sensitive, and thoughtful than American women. I am more shy and soft-spoken than a typical American man, and I found I got along better with the women I met in the Asian countries where I lived. Also I found that Asian women were much more attracted to me than the women at home. I am tall with fair skin and blue eyes, and that seems to be the type of man Asian women are attracted to.

User Detail :  

Name : Ross, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 28, City : Phoenix, State : AZ Country : United States, Occupation : engineering, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class,