Reply To: I want to act more black

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity I want to act more black Reply To: I want to act more black

Monika20318
Participant

Zip, I understand where you are coming from. When I was around your age I felt the same thing. My friends were black and I often felt like an ass when I walked into clubs. I thought everybody was making pure jokes about me. Now that I’m older, I see that it was just insecurity. The age you’re at right now is a very difficult age in the sense that you’re still discovering who you are. Trust me on this one, don’t try to ‘act’ in anyway that is not natural to you. If they are really your friends, and the girl you like is worth it, then they will accept you regardless. If they don’t then you know that they are not really your friends. And don’t mistake good natured jokes about white people as an insult. The best advise I can give you is to have confidence in yourself, whatever you choose to do, do it with confidence and lighten up on yourself.

User Detail :  

Name : Monika20318, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : mixed, Age : 22, City : Toronto, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : dancer, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class,