Reply To: Weird Tooth Dream

Home Forums Disabilities/Challenges Weird Tooth Dream Reply To: Weird Tooth Dream

Tinga
Participant

I used to have a recurring dream of trying to go horseback riding, but not finding the horse, the riding equipment or the right place, looking for in a hurry and never finding something in time before waking up very frustrated. I had quit riding lessons years ago and when I started them again, the dream changed: I hopped on a horse, galloped and jumped as much as I wanted and woke up very happy. So it had been about missing horses and riding and being frustrated that I didn’t have a chance to go riding. But I have also recurring dreams of teeth: my mouth is filled with dozens of huge teeth, I can’t even close my mouth. Then they start falling out in bunches, several at the time. In the dream I’m not scared and it doesn’t hurt, I’m just a bit worried and wondering WHAT is going on?? I can’t figure this one out. My mother told me she had had a recurring dream of a fire when she was young but it had stopped when she had read somewhere what such dreams often signify and understood what it had been about.

User Detail :  

Name : Tinga, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 23, City : Tampere, State : PA Country : Finland, Occupation : student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College,