Reply To: Which one?

Home Forums Religion Which one? Reply To: Which one?

Norm James
Participant

The best answer I can give you is, well, no answer. Don’t believe me, but I can tell you that there is a true religion out there. I know because I have asked God and he told me. Now, before you get the wrong idea, let me say that, no I don’t claim to have had any visions or magical expieriences or anything like that. To understand what I’m saying, you have to go to a base belief that everyone can understand. I think (heavy emphasis on the ‘think’)that the only doctrine that EVERYBODY will agree on is that doing something right makes you feel good and doing something wrong makes you feel not good. Of course one can condition one’s self to not feel that, but if you don’t belive that, just look at a little child. God is out there. He is not going to smack you on the head saying ‘Hey dummy, here I am!’ We all have an inherent freedom to choose, be it to help an old lady or to murder someone. That is our most important trusts. God gave us that freedom, he expects us to use it and ask Him. Look around, and listen to what people say, but more importantly listen to what your heart says about what they are saying, because as I said earlier, everybody has an inherent ‘helper’ if you will, to distinguish between right and wrong, truth and fiction. Ask Him for help. Listen to what people have to say, but take everything with a grain of salt. Like I said, I want you to NOT believe me, I want you to believe the only thing in this world that you can belive unquestionalbly, your own heart. I’ve found truth, it is out there, and it doesn’t try to convert you by shouting scriptures at you. I know, because I’ve found it.

User Detail :  

Name : Norm James, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 23, City : Farmington, State : NM Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,