Reply To: Southern communication and attitudes

Home Forums Geography Southern communication and attitudes Reply To: Southern communication and attitudes

Kenneth26452
Participant

Politeness is pounded into us from birth, avoidance of aggression is also. at work, it is a resent trend to allow someone else to assume the responsibility for training, hense the reporting. For my self I would rather help train the new guy, answer any questions and show them how to do the job. It is easier in the long run. I would suggest ask more politely, use less agression, do the best you can, and find some one like me. I get along better with most folks than my co workers. But if you ask too many needless questions of others it is also a bad sign. also remember, we do not talk as much, do not bluff, and collect guns to avoid agression. I have been in bars where you ‘checked’ your gun with the bartender, and picked them up on the way out. Avoid these places if possible. The point I am trying to make is do not needlessly be agressive. Respect others privacy unless they make the first friendly move. and allow them time to get use to you. we are cautious of strangers.

User Detail :  

Name : Kenneth26452, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 54, City : Winston-salem, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Mechanic, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,