Reply To: Gays and promiscuity

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Gays and promiscuity Reply To: Gays and promiscuity

Patrick S.
Participant

My parents were afraid I would be promiscuous and catch AIDS when they found out I was gay. But, as they found out, I don’t sleep around; and I’m very happy with my partner. They got their views from the news networks here, which go to the most open/concentrated gay areas to get their shocking news bites. The most openly gay and news-taped areas do seem to be more promiscuous. But there are actually more gay people in the non-openly-gay/non-news-taped neighborhoods than just in the gay-ghettos; and they aren’t the ‘6 O’clock news-bite stories’ type. They’ve got houses, play the organ at the Catholic church, work together around the house, volunteer at school and mow the yard with their partner. My mother now knows this. The news just didn’t cover the other homosexuals.

User Detail :  

Name : Patrick S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Catholic, Age : 24, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : Programmer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,