Reply To: Is he too old for this?

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Is he too old for this? Reply To: Is he too old for this?

Paul Sanz
Participant

I Played with my friend from 16 to 18 , then my friend went off and got a girlfriend and I stayed with the same sex. Your son is experimenting is all. This is not set in stone. But you should talk to him by opening with. ‘ I’V DONE THIS MYSELF’ This would stop any fears or thoughts of avoiding the topic from you. What else is a Father for If Not to speak openly with your own flesh and blood! Talk more on the lines of Using a CONDOM ! Gay or NOT AIDS is REAL. you will feel horrible if your son tells you he has HIV. If this is his first friend be sure there will be others, and nobody knows how many friends that friend has had! Experimenting with sex is like waiting out in the open for a mosquito with west nile virus to come and Bite! Having the Talk is just the book of context. He’s 16 not a scholar on sex and the terrors of deseases.

User Detail :  

Name : Paul Sanz, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Gay, Religion : Christian, Age : 40, City : Akron, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,