Reply To: Asian Women – Where’s the Love?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Asian Women – Where’s the Love? Reply To: Asian Women – Where’s the Love?

Nathan20143
Participant

As an asian-american male who has pondered this question with my friends (other asian-american males) for a long time the answer sadly is not so simple. One of my friends brings up the point that it stems from primal ‘cavewoman’ instincts. Asian females living in a pre-dominate white male society will tend to pair off with a white-male because the benefits to their offspring are more obvious than if they were to have a full asian child. Cavewomen would choose the best hunter/gatherers from their clan. Surely in a white male dominated society, a white mate would bring more to the plate. Another theory is that it’s a sort of self-hating subconscious that asian females might tend to have. Living in a society with no positive asian male role models will do that. Therefore, you opt for the mate which society deems a suitable partner. And yet another theory is that asian females unconsciously see asia males as old world or ‘traditional’ because they equate them with their father figures (who might usually be a first generation immigrant). All in all, it’s complicated and I definitely feel your pain brother.

User Detail :  

Name : Nathan20143, Gender : M, Race : Black/African American, Age : 40, City : Seattle, State : WA Country : United States, Occupation : Tech, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,