Reply To: White men don’t like this flavor?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity White men don’t like this flavor? Reply To: White men don’t like this flavor?

Marc Jones

I just do not find the features of black women attractive. I pefer light complextions and as I presume you know The facial features of the typical black women and white women are different. Blacks generally have a wider nose. Just not attractive. Some black women are attractive to me; the black supermodel Naomi Campbell I believe her name is, is pretty attractive but she has very white facial features. On the oterh hand my room mate also very white, like black women. Especially ones with a big as and big breasts. He likes almost any women with a big as and big breasts. He does not like Naomi Campbell, something about her forehead going on forever 😉 Plus there is always the fact that people are more comfortable with others they identify as there own kind. Skin color is a noticabler trait on most people. Experiments have been done were they had several people(30+) brought together to particapet in team events. Before being divided into teams the people segragate on racial lines. After tehy were split into teams, tehy were given colored t-shirts. From then they seperated on the lines of the t-shirt. Except for a white girl and a white boy who dare to cross the color line and carry on with a friendship over the course of teh week. Almost everyone was upset at them from both teams. So if you want a white guy to notice get every one to wear yellow shirts and you and him were red shirts. You won’t be able to get away from him.

User Detail :  

Name : Marc Jones, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 22, City : Storrs, State : CT Country : United States, Occupation : Student, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,