Reply To: Gays and their parents

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Gays and their parents Reply To: Gays and their parents

A.J.

I am a person who at one time was a practicing gay. Now I am not and this is what I know. There are no two people who are exactly alike. I also know that lesb women and gay men are extremely different. Being Gay is not a matter of physical make up. There is no gay gene. Every gay man I have know has had an issue with his father. Gay men (most often) hate men in general. Yes they like the friendship and warmth and pleasure. But there is an anger deep down that is not being addressed. As far as I can tell, the anger often stems from one of following: absent father, abusive or neglectful enviroment, lack of love in well defined ways from male relatives, and to a varying degree, self hatred which is actually a prideful rejection of ones on limitations. It is a really deep painful anger/void that lashes out in the useing of other men. Many get so used to the feelings they forget they exist.

User Detail :  

Name : A.J., Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 30s, City : Chicago, State : IL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,