Reply To: Homeless and shopping carts

Home Forums Class Homeless and shopping carts Reply To: Homeless and shopping carts

Wiebke
Participant

I live in Downtown Atlanta. I am very sympathetic to the many homeless people who also live in the area. However, I am NOT sympathetic to the stealing of shopping carts. Supposedly the police were going to start a policy of taking away any shopping carts because the supermarkets say they NEVER sell them and so any carts on the street are stolen. Why do I care about this? I care because every time I go to Kroger Downtown there’s only about one shopping cart. They keep chasing them down and they keep getting stolen. It makes me mad! I think Kroger should do what some supermarkets in Atlanta have already done, which is get carts with wheels that automatically lock up when you leave the parking lot. I don’t think stealing is OK, PERIOD.

User Detail :  

Name : Wiebke, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Atlanta, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : Web Developer, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,