Reply To: Chinese men, impotence and endangered species

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Chinese men, impotence and endangered species Reply To: Chinese men, impotence and endangered species

Rain

Let alone arguing the truthfulness of the statement (misintrepretation and exageration in the statement), the title itself ‘Chinese men, impotence,endangered species’ is obviously very hateful and despising. I wouldn’t be surprised that someone would write up such a phrase since there are all kinds of people in a society, yet how could such phrases have possibly escaped the watch of the editors? As I understood, the editors have claimed the right to edit problematic incoming messages. I am a Chinese immigrant, and I indeed see a lot of great qualities of the US society, and admire this great nation very much, but there is one thing that I never admire, that is, our society sometimes seems very hateful, and that hatefulness is often accompanied with the ignorance to the subject and the indifference to learn about it.

User Detail :  

Name : Rain, Gender : M, Age : 32, City : san francisco, State : CA Country : United States, Social class : Lower middle class,