Reply To: Why do Christians consider suicide a sin?

Home Forums Religion Why do Christians consider suicide a sin? Reply To: Why do Christians consider suicide a sin?

Mike S.
Participant

So, how about if you came accross a person that had been wounded in some way that caused them intense agony and death was likely? Is it ok to end that person’s life for them if they deperately want to end the pain? Is that murder? What if a person refused treatment because they felt it was unnatural or it was ‘there time to go’ as my grandmother did. She slowly died over the period of 2 months due to cancer in her abdomen. She could have sat in a hospital bed for many more months receiving medication and treatment. Did she commit suicide? I think it’s silly to say what’s going to happen to someone if they do this or that. You telling me how God judges us? Little presumptous I think.

User Detail :  

Name : Mike S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 29, City : Ft. Bragg, State : NC Country : United Kingdom, Occupation : military, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower class,