Reply To: Number Crunching

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Number Crunching Reply To: Number Crunching

Proud-American
Participant

I can believe that it may be true that there are more whites on wlefare than blacks. However, you have to take into consideration that blacks only make up about 20% of the population. I believe the correct way of looking at this is to look at the percentage of blacks and whites on welfare. I can assure you that the percentage of blacks on welfare is much higher than whites. I also believe that one thing that contributes significantly to this the number of black babies born out of wedlock. The latest statistic I saw regarding this was about 70% for blacks and less than 10% for whites. That is the difference and until this is addressed blacks will never make significant advances socially. Denial is bringing the blacks down, it is not always racism which does happen but is actually more of a scapegoat.

User Detail :  

Name : Proud-American, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 41, City : Lorton, State : VA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,