Reply To: See-thru tops in public?

Home Forums Gender See-thru tops in public? Reply To: See-thru tops in public?

Judy
Participant

Having been in my early 20s some years ago I can state that I too wore many items of clothing that was considered skimpy to non clothing apparel. The reason being is that through my body was the only way I knew how to obtain this much needed attention. This young female I would dare say needed the attention she was Very aware of receiving in order to feel good about herself along with enjoying a thrill in doing so. As many females are her self worth is very possibly wrapped up in her body as mine use to be. Contrary to how she was acting she was very aware of the stares she was receiving. Could a male go out in public with his private part hanging out and not be aware of the attention he was receiving? Yet many males also suffer from low self esteem and find their self worth in their body part yet we do not see them doing as I mentioned as I believe females and males live in a different world when it comes to media self image. This young woman probably has not learned any other way to gain attention to herself outside of how you viewed her.

User Detail :  

Name : Judy, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 37, City : Mountain City, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : Office Administration, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower class,