Reply To: White guy wants a fair shake

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity White guy wants a fair shake Reply To: White guy wants a fair shake

Paul S.

If you are a white male and can’t get ahead, you are simply a loser. Being white, and especially a white male, is all about having doors open at your approach. Being a black male in America is about hearing the lock click just as you reach for the handle. Yet I have a master’s in computer science and am a department head. And no, I didn’t go to school via affirmative action or athletic scholarship; it was a mathematics scholarship.

Of course, if I were a fair-haired white guy, my boss would be trying to give me his daughter’s hand in marriage. Still, just by being a white male and knowing white people, you could easily rise to professional heights that simply aren’t open to me in corporate America. That is, if you stop spending all your time in the pursuit of weed and Doritos and move out of your mom’s basement.

User Detail :  

Name : Paul S., Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Atheist, Age : 32, City : Oak Park, State : MI Country : United States, Occupation : software engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class,