Reply To: Reply To: Asian, male and confused

J.Lee

Hi there, I am a ‘smart’ working Asian male who is not totally surprised at your comment/question. One thing I can see in many people is called stereotyping others; Especially when it comes to people within the same race! How would you explain geeks, nerds, rednecks, chinks and all those familiar terms people use to insult or put down each others. Perhaps you are still young for your age…. and inexperienced, feel free to correct me if I miss s/thing. You seem to inherit a deep misunderstanding for Asian males. Well, how about Asian males who date other races? Do you think women of other races date the Asian males because they are pathetic? You know what, it’s okay to be open minded. There’s a saying ‘ You become who you hang out with.’ So who or what kind of people have you been hanging out with? They must be very supportive of you way of thoughts, huh. Finally, I myself do not have a boss to follow around. I am a leader of my own business and I do have several whites, hispanics, blacks who follow ME. I enjoy smart talks and positive dealings with people. For the Asian males out there who like to follow the system; it’s okay guys! A good leader WAS a good follower. What is the REAL motive of despising Asian males? Were you rejected by Asian males before? I hope it’s not because of your attitude or your sweet breath, is it? I certainly look forward to your reply (if you are not too weak or negative to write).

User Detail :  

Name : J.Lee, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Oriental/White, Age : 25, City : Dallas, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : financial advisor, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,