Reply To: Very few African Americans at Disney World

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Very few African Americans at Disney World Reply To: Very few African Americans at Disney World

Amy31609
Participant

I can’t speak for all African-Americans, but I loved going to Disney World as a young girl and can’t wait until I can go back as an adult, with or without children. As the other poster mentioned, maybe you did not go on a day when there were lots of other blacks there. On one hand, it’s not entirely fair to make an assumption like that unless you are studying the evidence over a great period of time. On the other hand, maybe there is a lower African-American customer base at Walt Disney World due to factors such as a ticket price that not everyone can afford, lack of vacation time, etc. But those factors can be a part of any race, not strictly African American.

User Detail :  

Name : Amy31609, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 23, City : New Orleans, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,