Reply To: The rich talking to the poor

Home Forums Class The rich talking to the poor Reply To: The rich talking to the poor

Leslie D.

As an upper income professional providing services to some very rich people, I can say that some of them view me and communicate with me as as if I am on a ‘lower level’, since I work for my living. Others view me and communicate with me as a ‘needed expert’, since I provide an essential service that makes them richer. Everything from body language, business manners, style of speech is different between those two groups. I suspect that these patterns vary on an individual basis at all levels of the social spectrum. My experience is that I am as often ‘dissed’ from below as from above. When dissed from below, the form is usually contemptuous or hostile body language by a clerk. When from above, the form is usually displays of temper or failing to pay my bill per our contract.

User Detail :  

Name : Leslie D., Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Agnostic, Age : 54, City : West Palm Beach, State : FL Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper middle class,