Reply To: Halle Berry: ‘Best Mulatto Actress?’

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Halle Berry: ‘Best Mulatto Actress?’ Reply To: Halle Berry: ‘Best Mulatto Actress?’

Doug

This is absolutely asinine, ‘first black female to win an academy award’, ‘first black female to win at the bobsled’. We see it all the time in the media and the government, they promote the divisivness. Most of the time ‘blacks’ really don’t care if their skin color is recognized. In my opinion a true African-American is one who immigrated from Africa and became a naturalized American. If you were born in the US, you are an American and shall be treated accordingly, this includes any person living legally in the US. I am white, but you could call me a German-Danish Jew-Irish-British-American, but society calls me white. And before anybody says that I have never been discriminated against, let tell you something. Yes, I am white, but I also have numerous tattoos, body piercings, I am into heavy metal music, I smoke and I occassionaly shave my head. I have been accused of being a racist, skinhead, Satanist, I have been denied promotions based on how I look, even though I dress professionally, act accordingly and excelled in my profession, which happened to be the US Army and was forced out of the Army based upon my tattoos. The US Army where every non-felon American can fight for their country, unless they have to many tattoos. By the way, when it comes to checking the race box, I leave it blank.

User Detail :  

Name : Doug, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 29, City : Hickory, State : NC Country : United States, Occupation : Government, Education level : Technical School, Social class : Lower middle class,