Reply To: Friend sending unclear messages

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Friend sending unclear messages Reply To: Friend sending unclear messages

Teriza

I know you must feel a little weird that your friend is sending you mixed messages. As a straight white woman, I do not know any straight males who would let you do what you said your friend lets you do. I did date a guy who was very feminine (I thought). I was so in love with him, but he would never kiss me or even try to do what most straight males would do if a woman were sleeping next to him. I respected him but jokingly asked if he might be gay. He giggled and said ‘no’ at the time, but I later found out that he came out of the closet. Maybe you should talk to your friend about it, and let him know your feelings; you might be surprised.

User Detail :  

Name : Teriza, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : douglasville, State : GA Country : United States, Occupation : government, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,