Reply To: Are we whites really that mean?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Are we whites really that mean? Reply To: Are we whites really that mean?

Simone-Prim28009
Participant

I am a 18 year old black/female alot of you’ll are mean with some white people it’s there way or torching your behind they go, but again alot of white know it cant always be about you or your way. Black people act the same way sometimes. We all have are mean streaks some more than others. We need to learn to get along, look on the inside and not the outside. White and black people are sometimes afraid of other races for whatever reason whether its maybe they’ll be better than me, maybe they wont like me if I like them, whatever the reason is its stupid. Alot of black people are mad because of slavery but I remind my people that we are not in slavery, mentally maybe but not phsycally. I thank GOD my saviour everynight for releasing my ancestors from slavery. I thank some of the whites that help get rid of it.

User Detail :  

Name : Simone-Prim28009, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Age : 18, City : Albuquerque, State : NM Country : United States,