Reply To: Asian and white faces

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Asian and white faces Reply To: Asian and white faces

Nicole
Participant

I would just like to know when you found the time to have a conversation with every black women to find she doesn’t like white women at all. I’m sorry but black women have their own minds, we do not all think alike. Since you have attempted and failed at answering this question in my behalf, I will answer it my self…. It is very upsetting that you feel that a certain race is more attractive than your own. That is a sign of oppression and Americans are good for that. The way that you feel is appearant in all non-white cultures because they tell us that long blond hair/blue eyes is beautiful and yet they get botox in their lips, breast implants, butt implants, liposuction, nose jobs, face lifts to make their eyes slanted and cheek bones higher, air brush tans, spray on tans, and damaging sun tans. They choose to suffer to look like us! They admire the mystery of the Asian, black and hispanic female. You just need to form your own definiton of beauty and you will see that Lucy Lui, Beyonce Knowles, Drew Berrymore,and Jennifer Lopez are all equally beautiful women. Please don’t let other people think for you. You should read the poem Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou.

User Detail :  

Name : Nicole, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 20, City : Tallahassee, State : FL Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,