Reply To: “White people wet dogs” – that’s a racist slur!

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity “White people wet dogs” – that’s a racist slur! Reply To: “White people wet dogs” – that’s a racist slur!

Jamara

Asking why white folks smell like wet dogs is a legitimate question. I, for one, saw the author on a talk show and went searching for the book the very next day. And here I am on the forum. So, obviously, this author has accomplished what would have to be one of his goals: Getting the public interested and talking. In my family, I learned that white folks have a bad smell when it rains at a very early age, say around 8 or 9. Also, we know white women have a bad and peculiar smell while menstruating. I’ve been in locker rooms, and boy, is this true. Also my husband, who use to be a sellout, confirms this. Now, my mother always said white folks don’t get cold, but I don’t believe this one. But you do see white folks with shorts and tank tops and nothing on their babies heads in the winter. Go figure.

User Detail :  

Name : Jamara, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Anchorage, State : AK Country : United States, Occupation : Office manager, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Upper class,