Reply To: I’m attracted to gay men

Home Forums Sexual Orientation I’m attracted to gay men Reply To: I’m attracted to gay men

Marie

I like bisexual guys, I always have. My first boyfriend considered himself bi even though he only ever fantasized about his best friend. My husband used to be uncomfortable about my kink, but once I reassured him that I didn’t expect him to have sex with another guy, he was/is okay with it. He now indulges me by occasionally watching bisexual adult videos with me and will even talk about my fantasies with me because he knows what a big turn on it is for me. Now if I could just persuade him to try a m/m/f threeway with me… But really, lots of men get off on the thought of two women being together, why can’t women be allowed to like seeing or thinking about two guys together? And while it may not be the norm, there are many, many women who do like it. Do an internet search for ‘slash’ of ‘yaoi’ fiction or fanfiction. There are tons of erotic stories online about m/m sex (written by both women and men.) You’ll see that there is nothing wrong with you and that you have plenty of company. ; )

User Detail :  

Name : Marie, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 36, City : Jeffersonville, State : IN Country : United States, Social class : Upper middle class,