Reply To: Jesus, Mary and … Catholics

Home Forums Religion Jesus, Mary and … Catholics Reply To: Jesus, Mary and … Catholics

Kristina26261
Participant

Catholics are the original founders of Christianity, so it is just stupid and ignorant when other Christian sects have a problem with how they worship. The bottom line is, (even though I know for a fact they worship Jesus as God like most other Christians), they have a right to worship as they choose. I for one am glad to see a sect in Christianity that does hold some form of veneration for women. At least in the Baptist world, all they talk about is suppression and how becuase God decided to make women women they’re cursed, and all this other nonsense. I myself am a very secular Christian, with my only tie being to that religion a belief in Christ as divine. Thus, I can have an open mind towards those who believe differently than me. More Christians need to do this. Stop the silly bickering, and unite, because bascially Catholics, Baptists, Presbyterians, Mormons, etc. all believe the same thing!!!! Doing otherwise is truly UNCHRISTIAN!!!!

User Detail :  

Name : Kristina26261, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : DC, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : Transcriber, Education level : 2 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,