Reply To: Plucked from the pedestal…

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Plucked from the pedestal… Reply To: Plucked from the pedestal…

Heather

Please rethink your opinion that ‘the only white women who go in for that sort of thing are fat, white-trash cows.’ My closest white girlfriend is married to a black man. I would not classify her in that manner, as she is beautiful, generous and loving, and has a well-kept house along with a full-time job and their new baby. He is a wonderful man who supports and loves his wife and child, and their marriage is a positive example for ANY couple.

My husband and I met this couple through church. It has been a blessing to know them as people, not as an ‘interracial couple.’ I would hope that you get to meet some exceptional people like my friends who open your eyes to the fact that your opinions are not always reality.

User Detail :  

Name : Heather, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 26, City : Cincinnati, State : OH Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,