Reply To: African-American children’s names

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity African-American children’s names Reply To: African-American children’s names

Erica
Participant

I’m only aggravated at people in general (of all races) who name their children after the very mortal celebrity of the moment: I.E. Elvis, Orlando, Ewan, Paris, Selena, Celine, Beyonce, Ashanti, Aaliyah, and the latest Ciara. Don’t people realize that perhaps your kids when they grow up might have wanted you to be a little more creative rather than naming them after some silly celebrity. The reverse is true as well…celebrities need to get a grip when they name their kids. Pilot Inspector (Jason scott lee), Moxie Crimefighter (penn jillet), and CoCo (Courteney Cox — notice the name CoCo is the first two letters of her first and last names – in love with yourself much Mrs. Cox-Arquette?) Think about poor little Apple going to school and getting made fun of. No child deserves something like that especially when the parents are responsible. Just be sensible is all I am saying…to EVERYONE

User Detail :  

Name : Erica, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 25, City : Alexandria, State : LA Country : United States, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,