Reply To: Is this behavior strange?

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Is this behavior strange? Reply To: Is this behavior strange?

Alma

This behavior is rude, offensive and completely inappropriate in the workplace, gay, straight, bi or transgendered, period. As a out-of-the-closet lesbian for over 20 years and a former union steward, I can tell you this behavior is not inherent to her sexual orientation. She’s either trying to control and humiliate women with this behavior, or she has some serious emotional issues that she needs to deal with. In either case, the first rule of sexual harrassment, to confront and identiy, needs to apply here. Confront and identify…’I don’t know why you’re staring at my body like this, but I find it very offensive. Stop it or I’ll file a sexual harrassment complaint against you and I will forward the complaint all the way up the chain if necessary.’

User Detail :  

Name : Alma, Gender : F, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 54, City : Kempner, State : TX Country : United States, Occupation : human resources, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,