Reply To: Gay marriage, big deal…

Home Forums Sexual Orientation Gay marriage, big deal… Reply To: Gay marriage, big deal…

Riker

I know gays exist… I treat ya with respect just like any other person. I just don’t like the fact that gay marriage is getting out into the public eye more than ever. I know that some gays want to be accepted or have their ways legitimized. I for one wish it never became an issue. I for one don’t care for the marriage issue, but there are kids that see all these things, and I would surely hate to have my own think that being gay is alright. I understand you have a right to be who you are….I also understand that I have a right to not accept your agenda. Sexual orientation needs to stay not in the closet but in the bedroom. You may believe in gay marriage and thats fine but you should be accepting also that there will be some people who don’t like the gay agenda.I just don’t want the whole gay issue to corrupt the children. That’s all.

User Detail :  

Name : Riker, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : American Indian, Religion : Christian, Age : 24, City : Lawton, State : OK Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Lower middle class,