Reply To: Why do poor people dislike wealthy people?

Home Forums Class Why do poor people dislike wealthy people? Reply To: Why do poor people dislike wealthy people?

John K.

There are usually two reasons people act rudely toward the wealthy. The first is envy. Some people are jealous that other people accomplished something they did not. The second reason, related to the first, is the impression that the wealthy can only get that way through some illegal activity. I am not sure that the people in those homes can really be called wealthy, though. It depends on the area. In my area, that is a farily low price for a small home, and two cars are needed for a two-income family when you need to commute to your jobs. My wife and I both work, and we are still unable to get a house at that price. Then again, in West Virginia, I imagine that things are a bit different, and that might be even more out of reach.

User Detail :  

Name : John K., Gender : M, Age : 27, City : Cranford, State : NJ Country : United States, Occupation : Chemical Engineer, Education level : Over 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,