Reply To: Reply To: Inferiority complexes?

Brett-B19432
Participant

People go to tanning salons because it is stylish in some places. It’s proven that having slightly darker skin among a bunch of white people is better looking, and having slightly lighter skin among a bunch of dark people is better looking. In Saudi Arabia face whitening creams are very popular because everyone is dark. Where I live no one tries to get tans because a majority of the people here are Mexican, and the sun gives a lot of people tans anyways. Collagen injections are for old people as plastic surgery or for people with seriously thin lips. They don’t pump them up THAT fat, either. I’ve never seen nor heard of a white girl enlarging her rear end. As for music, I think the music skaters listen to is more than slightly different than rap. We imitate your language? You’re the ones speaking English. Either way, I don’t hear many white people use ‘black slang’. Hair styles? How can we possibly imitate them? Black people’s hair is just totally different. Come on, now…

User Detail :  

Name : Brett-B19432, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Unitarian, City : Tucson, State : AZ Country : United States, Social class : Middle class,