Reply To: Why do white people complain so much?

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity Why do white people complain so much? Reply To: Why do white people complain so much?

Frank25174
Participant

Well, two things: 1. How do you know they’re white? They’re calling on the phone, so all you can go on is a voice, and even if you think you can tell someone’s race from their voice, you’re probably only right half the time. I know plenty of black people who some might say ‘sound white’, and vice versa. 2. I think you’ll find that the people you’re talking to on the phone aren’t a cross-section of all the white people in Anniston, or in Alabama, or the US at large. The people you’re talking to are all people who called you to complain about something. So of course they complain. They called a customer relations hotline. That’s my theory, at least. One thing I’ve discovered while I’ve been alive is that people of all races complain. Most people.

User Detail :  

Name : Frank25174, Gender : M, Sexual Orientation : Straight, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Atheist, Age : 18, City : Memphis, State : TN Country : United States, Occupation : student, Education level : Less than High School Diploma, Social class : Middle class,