Reply To: White people’s need for control

Home Forums Race/Ethnicity White people’s need for control Reply To: White people’s need for control

Tammy

I agree with you totally. I was in Singapore for six months, and women bought skin-lightening products as much as Americans buy weight loss products. In Singapore, the majority of the people are Chinese, but there are also a significant number of Indians and Malays. The power structure there is so evident: the Chinese control everything, the Indians control what the Chinese don’t want and the Malays are the manual workers who fix the streets under the hot Singapore sun. Once again, the closer you are to white, the better you are. I was amazed to see all these beautiful people with such rich and immaculate histories try to be something they are not. It’s a strange phenomena, indeed.

User Detail :  

Name : Tammy, Gender : F, Race : Black/African American, Religion : Baptist, Age : 22, City : DC, State : DC Country : United States, Occupation : financial analyst, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,