Reply To: No respect for overweight people?

Home Forums Disabilities/Challenges No respect for overweight people? Reply To: No respect for overweight people?

John

I recently lost 20 pounds. I’ll tell you why I generally avoid overweight women as dating partners. It’s not just because I find them less attractive. For me, being overweight was part of a lifestyle. There was a direct link between how I ate and how I felt, and there’s often a viscious cycle between looking bad and low self-esteem as well. As a healthy man, I do not want to be with a woman who isn’t healthy or possibly has a ton of self-esteem issues. It’s crazy that women blame Paris Hilton and men for not accepting them. Go to the doctor, have him do a body fat analysis to see if you fall within normal range (if you’re normal, you shouldn’t worry about Paris, be yourself!) and if you’re too heavy, go to the gym and eat better. Take action for your own life and stop blaming genetics.

User Detail :  

Name : John, Gender : M, Race : White/Caucasian, Age : 22, City : Springville, State : NY Country : United States, Education level : 4 Years of College, Social class : Middle class,