Reply To: Why assumptions about Gays/Chrisrianity/Bible

Home Forums Religion Why assumptions about Gays/Chrisrianity/Bible Reply To: Why assumptions about Gays/Chrisrianity/Bible

I too am a lesbin christian and have come across the same problems I have only just came out and my mother keeps telling me its all in my head and if i stop saying it it will go away. The fact is that most christians use their religion as a securety blanket and anything outside of that blanket scares them into thinking that they are going to go to hell. They use it against anyone that is different because they think it will save themselves in the long run. The thing is that god made us this way and since everything is done for s reason it must have a purpose. I can’t help who and what I am and the fact of the matter is its not anyone elses buisness and any real christain wouldn’t be bothered by it because they are not suposed to judge.

User Detail :  

Name : Kris, Alberta, Gender : F, Sexual Orientation : Bisexual, Race : White/Caucasian, Religion : Christian, Age : 21, City : Edmonton, State : NA Country : Canada, Occupation : na, Education level : High School Diploma, Social class : Lower middle class,